Positive affirmations for morning are great to start your day. Mornings are one of the best times to use affirmations because your brain is the most easily influenced in the morning. You can also use affirmations before bed at night.
This post may contain affiliate links, read the Disclaimer for more information
What Are Positive Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are like food for your brain, which helps your mind to expand the limiting beliefs that it may have.
It’s been proven that saying positive affirmations in the morning enhances your overall outlook on life and makes you more motivated to succeed in your goals.
Positive affirmations in the morning can be very powerful because they manage to dialogue with the subconscious and be installed in a deeper way in the subconscious. It represents one of the tools of the Law of attraction.
With the repetition of positive affirmations and the consequent mental image that is formed, we will be able to experience certain emotions, and on an energetic level, we will be able to attract to us a series of events that will lead us to experience those same emotions in reality.
How to Use These Affirmations?
There isn’t one specific way to use affirmations but here are some best practices to make them more effective. Say your affirmation with a smile and positivity.
– Repeat your affirmations 3 – 10 times in a row
– Keep Your Affirmations Short
Shorter is better and easier to remember. When you are saying your affirmations, do it with an open heart, and definitively believe every word you say. Affirmations are very powerful when you say it with feelings.
Once you eliminate negative self-talk and replace it with positive affirmations, you won’t believe how much your life can change.
Create your day from the time you wake. Use your tools. Use your mind and feelings to create the most magnificent life for yourself. The power is yours.
Repeating positive affirmations in the morning is critical to ensuring that you attract wealth, success, or other things you desire to attract in your life.
Positive Affirmations to Say in the Morning:
1) “I am open and receptive to all the Universe has to offer me”
2) “I see each day as an opportunity to make things better”
3) “I am supported by the Universe”
4) “I believe in myself“
5) “Today, I choose to think positively”
6) “I am consistently presented with new opportunities and success“
7) “I always have more money coming in than going out”
8) “I deserve abundance and prosperity“
9) “I feel good about the money that I spent”
10) “Today is rich with opportunities and I open my heart to receive them“
11) “I’m grateful for every single moment in my life”
12) “I deserve happiness“
13) “I am a strong and independent soul capable of achieving great things”
14) “I accept peace within myself“
15) “I respect myself and I accept myself for who I am”
16) “There are no limits to what I can achieve in my life“
17) “I only focus on the positive in my life”
18) “I am an inspiration to all of those around me“
19) “I am open to receiving all that is necessary for my success”
20) “Self discipline is important for success“
21) “I welcome prosperity into my life”
22) “Prosperity is possible in every area of my life“
23) “I love what I do and I am doing my best to succeed”
24) “I am capable of making things happen“
25) “Success in life is being happy with me”
26) “I am worthy of success“
27) “I am determined to succeed”
28) “I welcome success into my life“
29) “I deserve to be prosperous”
30) “I am worthy of all good things“
31) “I welcome all forms of abundance”
32) “I am open to accepting opportunities for success“
33) “I am open to new ideas”
34) “I am capable of expressing myself with dignity and respect“
35) “I am creative in everything I do”
36) “I am enough“
37) “I am ready to use my talents to create positive changes in my life”
38) “I am truthful with myself“
39) “Today is a good day – I am happy, strong and positive”
40) “I choose to be happy“
Remember this, your words are very powerful. When you say something whether it’s positive or negative, simultaneously you create a vibration.
So choose your words wisely and start to reprogram yourself with positive affirmations every single day.
With the repetition of positive affirmations and therefore the consequent image that’s formed, you’ll be ready to experience positive emotions.
These emotions will attract to you a series of events that will lead you to experience those same emotions in your life. Cultivating positive thoughts are often the key to happiness.
In conclusion, these affirmations will help you practice new thoughts and new language in the direction you really want to go.